BEAUJOLAIS / HONEST COOKING
WHIPPED FETA TOMATO CROSTINI
Celebrate the rest of tomato season and summer with these easy tomato and whipped feta crostini. They’re prefect for a quick lunch or as a party appetizer.
Author: Neha Mathur
Recipe Type: Appetizer
Serves: 4 servings
Prep Time: 10 mins
Cook Time: 20 mins
Total Time: 30 mins
Feta Cheese – 250 g
Cream Cheese – 100 g
Black pepper powder – 1/2 tsp
Roasted Tomato – 200 g
Extra Virgin Olive Oil – 2 tbsp
Bread slices – 10-12
Butter – 2 tbsp
- Add feta cheese and cream cheese in the jar of a food processor.
- Pulse until both the cheese are mixed well and are creamy.
- Add black pepper powder and mix well.
- Slather the bread slices with butter and toast until slightly crisp.
- Top with whipped feta cheese and roasted tomatoes.
- Drizzle Extra Virgin Olive Oil on top.
- Serve immediately.
Required plugin "Meks Easy Photo Feed Widget" is required. Please install the plugin here
. or read more detailed instruction about How to setup the plugin here