BEAUJOLAIS / EVERYDAY PAIRINGS
GRILLED PRIME RIB AU FLEURIE
4 chopped shallots
1.5 cups Fleurie of your choice
1.2 cups butter
- Preheat grill.
- Remove meat from refrigerator to bring to room temperature.
- Place meat on hot grill and cook until well browned on both sides – about 5 minutes on first side and 3 minutes on second.
- Procedure: Fleurie sauce
- Cover bottom of medium saucepan in beef stock, simmer on stovetop
- Add 4 chopped shallots and fry
- Add 1.5 cups of Fleurie of your choice, reduce
- Add 0.5 cups of butter
- Lay prime rib in pan with sauce, flip
- Finishing cooking until done to your preference
- Plate prime rib and add sauce to taste
- Serve with remaining Fleurie (chilled!)
Required plugin "Meks Easy Photo Feed Widget" is required. Please install the plugin here
. or read more detailed instruction about How to setup the plugin here