BEAUJOLAIS / EVERYDAY PAIRINGS
BEAUJOLAIS & OYSTERS
12 – 14 medium oysters
1.5oz butternut squash 1.5 teaspoons butter
1.5 teaspoons olive oil
- Carefully open the oysters with a shucking knife by entering it into the hinge at the back of the shell and twisting. Empty them of any water and place on pan.
- Peel vegetables and wash. Dice.
- Heat butter and olive oil in pan, then add diced vegetables. When golden brown, add two tablespoons of water, then cover for 10 minutes, stirring occasionally
- Set oven to 390 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Garnish oysters with vegetable mix and bake in oven for six minutes.
- Enjoy while still warm with a bottle of red Beaujolais!